Pre-Competitive (Beginner) Programs
offered this Winter
Our Pre-Competitive programs are based on the Synchro Canada Star program. We teach the fundamentals of synchronized swimming — sculling, basic figures, and an introduction to putting their skills to music as a routine – while working on stroke development and endurance. Routines are learned to music and performed at the club water shows. Athletes are encouraged to enter the age group program after completing one year.
Our pre-competitive program includes the following:
- AquaSquirts (5-7 years, 1 hour per week) – Fall Classes FULL
- AquaStars (7-12 years, 1 hour per week) – Fall Classes FULL
- AquaStar “Plus” (7-12 years, 2 x 1 hour per week) Fall Classes FULL
- AquaTeens (12 years and over, 1 hour per week) Fall Classes FULL
- Masters (18 years and over, 1 hour per week)
Just click on the links to read more!