The Winnipeg Synchronized Swimming Club known as Winnipeg Synchro (WS) is a non- profit, parent run organization. It strives to provide a positive and cooperative atmosphere for participants in the sport of synchronized swimming by assisting athletes to achieve their full potential.
Winnipeg Synchro strives to
- provide high quality competitive and pre-competitive programs in which athletes can realize their full potential.
- instill a cooperative spirit and good sportsmanship.
- encourage and develop a well-qualified coaching staff to meet the needs of the athletes.
- develop a pool of well trained volunteers to support the sport of synchronized swimming.
- promote the sport of synchronized swimming at the community, provincial, inter-provincial, and national levels.