AquaTeens (ages 12 and over, 1 hour per week)
- Program designed to teach the “Fun”damental skills of Synchronized swimming.
- Classes are one hour long once a week from October to December (Session 1), and from January to the May (Session 2).
- No previous synchro required.
- Swimmers must be comfortable in deep water, able to swim 2 lengths of Front Crawl, flutter kick, and able to tread water 20 seconds.
- Swimmers may participate in 1- 2 Water Shows. The Fall Session may include participation in the December Water Show (“Winter Splash”); the Winter Session may include participation in the annual Winnipeg Synchro Water Show (usually held in May).
- Our Teen Program can easily be adapted for athletes with disabilities (AWDs). Please contact us for more information.
- Winter Session ($305, $275 for returning Fall swimmers):
- Mondays, 6:00 – 7:00 pm (Jan 15 – April 30).
- Tuesdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm (Jan 16 – May 1).
- All classes at Pan Am Pool.
- NOTE: The above class times are subject to pool availability – our pool time may be cancelled by the City of Winnipeg on short notice due to pool foulings, etc. Whenever possible we will attempt to relocate or reschedule. Classes will be cancelled on the following days:
Monday Feb 19, Monday Mar 26, Tuesday Mar 27, Monday Apr 2
There may be additional cancellations at Pan Am if our pool time is cancelled due to a major swimming competition. Whenever possible we will attempt to relocate.