Aquastar “Plus” (7-12 years, 2 x 1 hour per week)
- This is an enriched Star program designed for swimmers who are not ready to join a competitive synchro team, but who would like a higher level synchro experience. It will also help swimmers to transition to a competitive synchro training schedule (twice per week).
- Swimmers will take two classes per week.
- Swimmers must be comfortable in deep water, able to swim 2 lengths, and able to tread water for 20 seconds. (City of Winnipeg Pool requirements must be met.)
- Fall Session swimmers will participate in our December water show; Winter Session swimmers will participate in our May water show (dates TBA).
- Teams may participate in the “Recreational Showcase” event at the Crocus Championship held in Winnipeg in April (date TBA).
- Winter Session ($380, $350 for returning Fall Swimmers)
- Runs Tues, Jan 16 through either Thurs, May 3 or Sat, May 5.
- Select two classes per week:
- Tuesdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm AND
- One of EITHER Thursdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm OR Saturdays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm.
- all classes at Pan Am Pool
- NOTE: The above class times are subject to pool availability – our pool time may be cancelled by the City of Winnipeg on short notice due to pool foulings, etc. Whenever possible we will attempt to relocate or reschedule. Classes will be cancelled on the following days:
Tuesday Oct 31, Saturday Nov 11, Tuesday Mar 27, Thursday Mar 29, Saturday Mar 31.
There may be additional cancellations at Pan Am if our pool time is cancelled due to a major swimming competition. Whenever possible we will attempt to relocate.